Monday, March 1, 2010

Life #1 (Quick Background Update)

Hello,

2:08am, March 2nd 2010. I'm gonna "quickly" take you readers back from my birth until today... and i DO mean "quickly".

Name is Jamar W. Allen, born 1983, in Bronx, NY. Went to 12 different schools, moved 31 times, served in the USN for 4yrs, been in 6 long distant relationships, had ex with 19 women, traveled to South America, Africa, n Europe, was prematurely engaged once, have no children, am wiser than some stereotypical 26yr olds yet lived foolishly free like a wild teen, and last but not least, if you know the true values of Respect, Loyalty, & Trust, then you're already someone I have no problem sharing my life experiences with... but some details aren't meant for the entire world to know. "Not Everyone Can Handle The Truth" and I learned that the hard way from many lost frendships and opportunities, shared for another day.

As of today, I "was" visiting my grandmother, after leaving the Navy, and ended up visiting for a little too long. It's now time for me to move onto being a professional film scrpt writer n get at least 10 of my 23 movies onto the big screen. $2,500 for Actors Guild & $75 Application Fee for LA School of Filming, Games, & Graphics. NOBODY Is Going To Stop Me!

1 comment:

  1. I Can Make 1 Promise To The World I'll Not Ever Break:

    ~IF YOU ASK ME A QUESTION, I'LL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER, AND IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ANSWER, DON'T ASK THE QUESTION. I AM RAW TRUTH, AND I HURT, "IF" YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME~

    ReplyDelete